Community
Games
Grindosaur
© 2020 - Grindosaur.com

Gastly

Gastly artwork by Ken Sugimori

Quick facts

National Dex No. 092
Type GhostPoison

Gastly's base stats

Stats Lv. 50 Lv. 100
Min Max Min Max
HP 30
90 170 137 264
Attack 35
36 67 95 185
Defense 30
31 58 90 174
Sp. Atk 100
94 184 167 328
Sp. Def 35
36 67 95 185
Speed 80
76 148 145 284
Total 310

Minimum stats are calculated with 0 EVs, 0 IVs, and (if applicable) a hindering nature. Maximum stats are calculated with 252 EVs, 31 IVs, and (if applicable) a helpful nature.

Gastly's evolutions

Gastly artwork by Ken Sugimori #092
Gastly
Ghost / Poison
Haunter artwork by Ken Sugimori #093
Haunter
Ghost / Poison

Level 25

Gengar artwork by Ken Sugimori #094
Gengar
Ghost / Poison

Trade

Gastly's Pokédex entries

Game Pokédex entry
RedAlmost invisible, this gaseous Pokémon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice.
BlueAlmost invisible, this gaseous Pokémon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice.
YellowSaid to appear in decrepit, deserted buildings. It has no real shape as it appears to be made of a gas.
StadiumMade of a thin, gas-like substance that induces fainting if you get enshrouded in it. Will not appear if it is very windy.
GoldWith its gas-like body, it can sneak into any place it desires. However, it can be blown away by wind.
SilverIts thin body is made of gas. It can envelop an opponent of any size and cause suffocation.
CrystalIt wraps its opponent in its gas-like body, slowly weakening its prey by poisoning it through the skin.
Stadium 2With its gas-like body, it can sneak into any place it desires. However, it can be blown away by wind.
RubyGastly is largely composed of gaseous matter. When exposed to a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away. Groups of this Pokémon cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind.
SapphireGastly is largely composed of gaseous matter. When exposed to a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away. Groups of this Pokémon cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind.
EmeraldWhen exposed to a strong wind, a Gastly's gaseous body quickly dwindles away. They cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind.
Fire RedA being that exists as a thin gas. It can topple an Indian elephant by enveloping the prey in two seconds.
Leaf GreenAlmost invisible, this gaseous Pokémon cloaks the target and puts it to sleep without notice.
DiamondThis Pokémon's body is 95% made up of gases, which are blown away by strong gusts of wind.
PearlA Pokémon born from poison gases. It defeats even the largest foes by enveloping them in gas.
PlatinumBorn from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison.
HeartGoldWith its gas-like body, it can sneak into any place it desires. However, it can be blown away by wind.
SoulSilverIts thin body is made of gas. Despite lacking substance, it can envelop an opponent of any size and cause suffocation.
BlackBorn from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison.
WhiteBorn from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison.
Black 2Born from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison.
White 2Born from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison.
XIts body is made of gas. Despite lacking substance, it can envelop an opponent of any size and cause suffocation.
YBorn from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison.
Omega RubyGastly is largely composed of gaseous matter. When exposed to a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away. Groups of this Pokémon cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind.
Alpha SapphireGastly is largely composed of gaseous matter. When exposed to a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away. Groups of this Pokémon cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind.
SunShould a strange light be seen flickering in an abandoned building, Gastly is lurking there.
MoonAlthough Gastly is barely visible, when it's near, a faint sweet smell lingers.
Ultra SunIt's said that gas emanating from a graveyard was possessed by the grievances of the deceased and thus became a Pokémon.
Ultra MoonPoisonous gas comprises 95% of its body. It's said that the remaining 5% is made up of the souls of those who died from the gas.
Let's Go PikachuSaid to appear in decrepit, deserted buildings. It has no real shape, as it appears to be made of a gas.
Let's Go EeveeSaid to appear in decrepit, deserted buildings. It has no real shape, as it appears to be made of a gas.
SwordBorn from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison.
ShieldWith its gas-like body, it can sneak into any place it desires. However, it can be blown away by wind.